Call Us! 716-688-1672
Home Fencing Solutions
Picket Fence & Exteriors Inc. specializes in residential fence installation and repair. Our professional team of talented technicians manufactures and installs all kinds of home fencing solutions, such as chain link, vinyl, aluminum, and wood fencing. So whether you’re creating more privacy or installing a new pool fence, our attention to detail makes the difference.
Using only quality materials, we complete jobs efficiently and cleanly. As a result, we’ll add more beauty and value to your property, as well as peace of mind and protection.
We specialize In:
We fabricate all our pressure treated and red cedar fences in our local woodshop and put careful consideration into each project, from the measurements to the characteristics of each property. This allows customers to custom design their fence, while allowing for a more structurally sound fence.
- Our most popular material is pressure-treated wood, which adds a rich and natural finish to any home exterior.
- Our product of choice is Southern Yellow Pine. This wood has a unique cellular structure that permits deep, uniform penetration of preservative chemicals. This means this wood renders itself useless as a food source for fungi, termites, and microorganisms. The use of (ACQ) Treated Southern Pine products poses no measurable risk to humans or animals.
- Red Cedar has been one of America’s favorite choices for wood fencing, but is increasingly difficult to come by. This wood is known for its natural beauty and rugged durability. Red Cedar contains a naturally occurring substance called Tannin which is a natural preservative that gives the wood its characteristic smell and protects against bugs and decay.
- Spruce is another popular wood for a high-quality, economical fence panel, providing privacy and security. Spruce is available in pencil point, concave or convex styles.
- To add the warmth and charm of country living, Split Rail is an inexpensive solution. Common in marking property lines or adding a decorative accent to your property, this fence is available in 2-rail, 3-rail or 4-rail styles.
- Over 50 styles to choose from
- Available in White, Tan, Adobe, and Gray as well as Two-Tone & Embossed Finish
- Superior quality – endures rugged use through time
- Formulated from 100% PVC compounds
- 50-year Transferable Non-Prorated Limited Warranty
Ornamental fences provide quality and security with elegance. This maintenance-free fencing is warranted against rust, cracking, peeling and chipping. Our preferred manufacturer is Ultra Aluminum. Learn more about our Aluminum Vendor!
❖ Ultra Aluminum:
- Powder coated – more durable & scratch resistant
- Stainless steel corrosion-resistant screws
- Standard 6’ sections
- Can be installed between posts, columns or walls
- Standard Colors: Black, White, Bronze, Forest Green & Beige. Colors are available in smooth or textured finish.
- Life Warranty – Covers workmanship, chipping, peeling & cracking
Chain Link Fencing
Chain link fencing has a galvanized framework with 9 Gauge fabric and 2″ mesh. You may choose from galvanized or black fabric. You may also choose a Permafused Powder Coated framework to match the fabric.
- Bottom Tension Wire can be added to help contain small dogs and dogs that love to dig!
Our experienced staff is readily available to assist customers in designing the perfect fence to satisfy your needs. Contact us today for a free estimate!